New Covent Garden Soup and Farmhouse Fare Win a Farm
Terms and conditions
- Promotion closes on 31/1/12.
Last date for receipt of claims is 24/2/12.
- Open to UK, IoM and CI
residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of
the promoter, its agents, associates, printers or anyone professionally
connected with the promotion. No consumer groups or third party entries
- Internet access is
required. Only online participation is allowed. The Promoter cannot guarantee
uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route.
- To enter, purchase a
New Covent Garden Soup or Farmhouse Fare product and register your details and
code details on-line at www.winafarm.co.uk.
- The required code
details can be found on the top of promotional packs of New Covent Garden Soup
and inside the card sleeves of Farmhouse Fare puddings.
- Each entry will be
awarded a random number that will be checked against the prize database to
determine whether or not it is a winner. Although the prizes are available to be won,
there is no guarantee that they will actually be won.
- Two entries per household
per day. Maximum of 120 entries per household for the duration of the promotion.
- If you are a winner, send your original promotional pack and ringed till receipt with a print out of the winning email message and name and address to Win a Farm, PO Box 1079, Hemel, Hempstead HP1 1GY. As no responsibility can be accepted for claims that are lost, delayed or damaged, we do recommend the use of registered delivery viagra generico. Proof of posting will itself not be accepted as proof of delivery. All claims are subject to verification.
- Please allow 28 days
for prize delivery.
- Main prize consists of a cheque for £500,000 for the winner to spend how they wish but will be enough to purchase a farm holding somewhere on the UK mainland. There are also a pair of Joules wellies for each of the 50 lucky runners up. Please advise required size when submitting your claim.
- Winners may be required
to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity.
- In the event of prizes being
won, the winners’ names and county information will be displayed at www.winafarm.co.uk
after 24/2/12 for a period of 3 months.
- By entering the
promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the
decisions of the promoter that are final in all matters relating to the
promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
(Northern Ireland only). For the same chance of winning, send your name and
address to Win a Farm, PO Box 1079,
Hemel, Hempstead HP1 1GY to arrive by 31/1/12.
Only one entry per stamped envelope. Only winners will be notified by post
within 28 days.
- The New Covent Garden
Soup and Farmhouse Fare words and associated logos are trade marks.
- Please retain these
terms and conditions for future reference.
Promoter: Daniels Chilled Foods, 4 Acorn Business Park, Killingbeck Drive, York
Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS14 6UF. Please do
not send prize claims to this address.
PROMOTIONAL ADDRESS: Win a Farm, PO Box 1079, Hemel, Hempstead HP1 1GY. Promotional helpline number: 0845 026 4559 Available